Monday, December 6, 2010

Sneaky Baby

Over the weekend I finished up the rest of my Christmas shopping...yay! On Saturday I made my last stop walmart and Target getting stocking stuffers Liliana (just some a few small necessities like socks, onesies, and a new sippy cup). I had already wrapped the larger gifts under the tree, so I just tossed the stocking stuffers towards the back of tree behind some larger gifts so Lily and Finnegan would not get to them.

Fast forward to this morning. I was enjoying a morning cup of coffee and watching the Today Show while Lily and Finnegan were playing on together on the floor. I heard some rustling noises come from behind the Christmas Tree. I assumed it was Finnegan trying to get to the stuffed snowmen under the tree (he has a little obesession with stuffed toys), but I looked up to see Finnegan sitting on the arm of the couch looking down at the tree. I looked back there and saw that it was Liliana making all of that noise. She crawled behind the tree and found her stocking stuffers. She had the sippy cup in one hand and the pack of onesies in the other. I tried to get to the camera as fast as I could to take a picture of the sneaky baby!



2 comments:

  1. Liliana's expression in the first photo is priceless! Caught red-handed. Poor Finnegan looking as innocent as can be. Liliana is definitely the "sneaky" baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is so long! I often think she is older than her real age because of her hair. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete