I have seen so many pictures of babies sitting in Bumbo Chairs. I always thought they looked so silly, but now that Lily wants to sit up more often I decided to stop by Babies R Us to check them out. At $40, I was debating on weather it was worth the money. Since we still had two Babies R Us gift cards left and a 20% off coupon, I thought I'd go for it. I was so excited to get home and give it a try, but Lily was exhausted from shopping and running errands . So after Lily's nap today I put her in the Bumbo while I got dinner ready. She has a little trouble at first, but I think she enjoyed sitting up and looking around. I think the Bumbo will be great to use when we head to the beach next month.
I love "Life with Liliana"! Thanks for letting me get a glimpse of your growing girl!
ReplyDeleteOh, such a big girl indeed! She will be the hottest babe on the beach with her new chair!
ReplyDelete