Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Shower Time

Recently we have been giving Liliana showers instead of baths. We have been alternating her showers and baths so she gets used to both of them. Surprisingly, she loves the shower. During the week when Varun is at work I take Lily into the bedroom while she showers (since Lily decided she did not need her morning nap anymore). Lily usually watches PBS kids in the bedroom and eats a little snack while I shower and get dressed. For some strange reason, our bathroom and bedroom are not separated by a door, just a large archway, so I'm able to see her through the glass door as I'm showering. This morning I turned on the shower water then walked back into the bedroom to turn on the TV for Lily. When I walked back into the bathroom to jump in the shower, this is what I saw...




I guess I left the door open an crack and Liliana decided she wanted to take a shower as well. She was standing there laughing, soaking wet, with a cookie in her hand. She was not too happy when I turned off the water and took her out.

2 comments: