Just one more month until Liliana will turn 1! We can't believe it. These last few months have just flown by. Varun is not going to recognize his little baby girl when he comes home this week since she has changed so much. Lily has developed quite the personality lately and is just full of energy. Sometimes I have trouble keeping up with her! Here are some of things Liliana is up to at 11 months:
* She now has 6 teeth! Four on the top and two on the bottom. When Varun left, Lily was a toothless baby so he'll be coming home to see Lily's new toothing grin :)
* She has mastered drinking from the sippy cup! Since we skipped bottles, we started giving Lily a sippy with water around 8 months. For the first few months she just chewed on it or threw it on the floor. She has finally figured out how to drink successfully from it!
* She is still not walking, but is standing on her own really well. She gets so excited and starts to clap her hands when she stands unassisted.
* Lily has decided that she doesn't need a morning nap anymore. If I'm lucky, I can get her to nap for about 30 minutes in the morning. Most days I lay her in the crib and she'll play her stuffed animals instead of nap.
* One of Lily's new favorite things is to play fetch with Finnegan. She will grab his toy and throw it (usually only about 6 inches away). She will laugh and laugh until Finnegan gets it then she will grab it out of his mouth and throw it again.
It's been getting increasingly harder to get pictures of Liliana since she is always on the go. Here are some 11 month pictures I was able to get this morning.
Love those leggings!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos! I am sure Daddy will be in awe of his little girl when he sees her later this week!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Christina she is adorable! Where has the time gone?! Glad to see you guys had a nice holiday, and it seems like you are doing some fun stuff around there. Awesome that Varun will be home soon, I'm sure he has a lot of catching up to do with his girls!
ReplyDelete