Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bath Time and New Pajamas



Liliana has always loved her baths. Since the very first bath we gave her at 2 weeks old, she has always enjoyed bath time and playing in the water. When we got to the new house we did not have Lily's infant bath tub with us. Since she has been sitting up now for almost two months, we decided to try baths in the big bath tub with some toys. She loves her baths even more now! She slaps the water and plays with her small yellow ducks as she is bathed. Here are a few pictures from her bath before bed tonight.





The other day while I was picking up a few things from Wal-Mart, I decided to browse the baby section to see if anything was pajamas were on sale. Liliana still fits into most her 3-6 month clothes, except for pajamas. Her legs are too long for the 3-6 month, but the 6-9 month are extremely wide on her so I have been on a hunt for new pajamas for her. I saw a two piece Faded Glory set on clearance for $3, which is so much cheaper than anything else I have found so far including the Carter's Outlet. It is has a short sleeve top with long pants and...they are made of organic cotton! I picked up a pair and gave them a try. We love them on Lily! It is so much easier to change a diaper with separate pants and she looks so cute in them. I went back today and bought three more sets in larger sizes!

Liliana's New Pajamas!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...I love the big girl PJ's! She is too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use those same pajamas!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you have ever tried the sleep sack or not but we love it! Plus, it's super easy to change the diaper. I think you can get them up to a year.

    ReplyDelete